Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank you from Camp TC

Recently we had our Annual Year 7 and 8 Camp, which this year was called 'Camp TC'. And 'Take Charge' we did. However as is always the case, we still required a good deal of help and support from a wonderful group of adults.
So this is a huge shout out and thank you to all of those wonderful parents and whanau who helped to ensure that we were well fed, safe and happy for the duration of Camp TC.
And despite all the hardwork - we hope you enjoyed it too! We are all truly grateful and feel blessed that you could spend time with us at Camp.

Thank you everyone.
Arohanui from the Pt England Year 7 and 8 Students and Teachers

4 comments:

falefehi said...

Hi year 7 and 8 I liked your movie about camp.I can 't wait to go to camp when I'm year 5.

Calvin said...

Hi room 20 I love how the movie showed stuff about camp Benson I reckon that when I was at camp I would've done good on a single kayak instead of a double one keep up the good work,tino pai tamariki.

Calvin said...

Hi room 20 I love how the movie showed stuff about camp Benson I reckon that when I was at camp I would've done good on a single kayak instead of a double one keep up the good work,tino pai tamariki.

sosaia said...

Hi,

I can't wait to go camp next year.