Thursday, September 24, 2009

A visit from Mrs Walsh

On Friday 18th of September someone special came to school it was Mrs Walsh!. Before Mr Burt gave out the awards he called out to Mrs Walsh to come and shake the hands.As soon Mr Burt called out the first name he ran up to Mrs Walsh and gave her a big hug!.When the second person came up to shake Mrs Walsh hand Mrs Walsh did not shake the persons hand but she hugged them really soft she hugged every other person that had a certificate.Even though Mrs Walsh did not know the new entrants she still hugged them.When assembly was finished every body ran up to her and hugged her.When we first saw Mrs Walsh she was really excited to see us.

Etta

3 comments:

Vaha said...

Hi there Etta,

what great a writing about Mrs Walsh and you were right everyone was sure happy seeing Mrs Walsh even Mr Burt.

Sharon said...

Hi Etta

What a great story you have wrote Etta.That was cool when Mrs Walsh gave everyone a big soft hug.I wish that I got a hug from Mrs Walsh.Well keep up the good work and I hope that I see another great story that you have wrote.

From SHARON

Sharon said...

Hi Etta

What a great story you have wrote Etta.That was cool when Mrs Walsh gave everyone a big soft hug.I wish that I got a hug from Mrs Walsh.Well keep up the good work and I hope that I see another great story that you have wrote.

From SHARON