Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My trials for Samoa

Recently a handful of us from Pt England School got the chance to try out for the Toa Samoa team on Sunday.Today is the big day for the day had come nerves were Strong I felt like I was about to puke we arrived here altogether we were just in time to register so we went and singed we are so excited .  
The kick off for the first trial me ,Jeyan,Jonty,Nathaniel,Steven and Mac we were all on the sideline watching nervously it felt like there was a boxer inside me. 20 more minutes til your trial time the final whistle blew that was it for the first game it was over I and Nathaniel were split up and I was sad, so I sucked up all the tears but I really wanted to burst out and CRY I played my game we walked on the field after the warm ups it was game ''TIME'' even though I had to verse my best friend.Out of no the 1st receiver threw me the ball I ran as hardest as I ever ran before I ran straight at my friend ''BUMP'', as I was coming in for the try Jeyan ankle taped me I fell over and lost all my skin it was cut I acted like it never hurt I hopped off the field and swapped with the other prop I watched from the sideline I cheered on my best friend like I was the sideline parent. ''COME ON BRO'' as Nathaniel was dashing off to the try line the whistle blew ''TIME'' is up it was time to come and sit down and hear if you made it Sione,Nathaniel,Jonty from Mt.Wellington Warriors please make in to the team YEAH!!! we made it in what the way to END a long day.

2 comments:

Etta said...

Hi Sione that was a a very interesting story ,it was really nice of you to be cheering for your freind Nathaniel and horray for your team that made it to the finals good jop your story made me feel like you were going to win already you did a really nice jop of hooking me in to your story.Well done Sione i really loved it and i mean really loved it!!!!!



From Etta
Room17

Tracey said...

Hi there Sione,

well done for making it in the toa Samoa team.That was a nice story that you have written.So did you really win your game's? Well done Sione you really hook me in your story.Keep up the work.

from Tracey
Room17