Thursday, February 26, 2009

PIHA Beach And The Funfest

On the second of January me and my family went to PIHA Beach. It was hot. It was far away from here. When we got there we hopped out of the car and ran into the calm water. If you moved further up you could see the big waves, it can be extremely dangerous. I ran in to the waves it was pretty cool.

There was a big mountain it's very high. I walked all way the up and then it was blocked so you couldn't walk up. You have to climb up, so I climbed.

Then on January the 4Th I went to the Fun Fest with my family. This man on the stage said "who wants to krump for money and a prize". I put my hand up and he chose me, but then I was too shy. When the song played I started krumping hard out. When it stopped my head was sweaty. The others got the prize, I got an even bigger and better prize.
Next I went on the rides. I went to this ride it was called the kamikaze, it looked freaky because you go upside down. When I got on there, I was pretty freaked out and then when it started it made me feel even worse. I thought I was going to throw up. My brother Douglas kept staring at my face he was laughing at me because I guess I must have looked pretty weird!

I hope I can go to the Fun Fest again next year.

By Henry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi henry,
Thank you for posting me comment to tell the truth actually you had a better time. Cool rides, krumping all I did was play around. Oh well see you around.

Unknown said...

What a great story Henry - I really enjoyed it. I love going to Piha too. But I was disappointed that you didn't tell me what you won for your prize. I do want to know, so please tell us!
Mrs Burt

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry,
What a great story about your holidays. I've never been to Piha Beach but when I see it on the t.v the waves look big. You have always been very good at krumping too, I'm glad you got a better prize. Keep up the great writing.
Miss Lavakula

Nga Kaituhi o PES said...

You were lucky to go to Piha Henry! And you are right Piha can be very dangerous you really ned to ake sure you stay between the flags there aye!
Looking forwrd to your next post Henry.
Keep on telling it...
Mrs Nua

Anonymous said...

Hi Henry
All the parents and kids at the Home School Partnership saw your story. We're proud of you.
Well done and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Thats cool the funfest are you going back to the funfest again this year.....

Casey taloa said...

Piha Beach is wicked i wish i was with you.


Keep it up